Monday 19 November 2007

Christening!

Myspace Layouts

Daddy, Mummy and Baby Elsie cutting the cake!

Thank you to everyone that travelled all the way to see us yesterday to celebrate the girls christening we had a wonderful day and we hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as we did!!!
The service was wonderful - Although I think Mummy and Daddy's singing left alot to be desired!!! The girls were very well behaved and Tilly's only requirements were that the water did not go in her eyes!!!

The children we invited were all beautifully behaved and the little girls all looked like princesses! and every man I passed wanted to take Sam home...he is obviously a boys boy!!!...especially when he was drinking from the dogs bowl!

Matilda really did enjoy her special day and is very excited to be going to Brighton next weekend to celebrate Sam's christening...she is such a Hardcore P.A.R.T.Y girl ...Ummm, I think we choose the right Godmother for her in Michaela!!!
I think Elsie managed to sleep through most of the day!! A lthough I was soooo busy hobnobing I didn't pay much attention to the poor little one!

Gorgeous Jenny and Baby Elsie

I have just taken Matilda off to school now so I would imagine she will be shattered by home time and want an early night!!!

I was really rubbish and did not have a camera on me (Luckily Great Auntie Fiona was on hand to snap away...My family get abit snap happy!!!) anyone who may want to forward any photos to add to the blog or just show me please email them to me at kellet82@hotmail.com

Great Nanny Maureen and Baby Elsie !!! Fiona, with baby Elsie and Daisy(L to R) Dawn, Fiona, Jo, Jay & Grandma
We have decided to go back To Granny and Pops house to open the presents on wednesday night as the girls have been spoilt rotten and have so many I need to write a list as we open them and I thought if we transported them to the car we may lose Cards and not know who they are from so we are not being ungrateful we just want to spend some time looking at them and then I can send some Thank You cards out!

Thanks again to Granny, Pops, Grandma & Grandad and the wonderful and talented God Parents...Michaela, Julia, Emma (and special Auntie Katie) Tom, Beau, Christian and Charles (who due to Army commitments in Napal could not make it -Lucy was a wonderful stand in and we can't wairt to see you soon!!!)

It was great to see everyone we hope everyone had lots to eat and drink and that they arrived safely home - as we know some people got stuck on motorways with the snow.
Well thank you all soooooooo much and anyone reading this that could not make it missed a wonderful day!

*
*

.






No comments: