Thursday 26 June 2008

a little update!

Hello, My name is Kelly I am a Mummy, a sister, a daughter, a girlfriend, a grand daughter, a friend.... a cook, a semi cleaner upper, a pram pusher, a shopper (of great proportions!) and a terrible blog updater!!!
I am so sorry!
I hope you will forgive me, I have loads of photos to add too, but I just do not have time at the moment, as soon as the sun comes out we are outside all the time, we have been going to the park every morning and having a picnic there for lunch, then Tils goes to school in the afternoon (well 3 afternoons)! It seems to be non - stop at the moment and we have been BBQ-ing most nights!- Yummy! By the time we come indoors it is time for Big brother- essential summer viewing...although I should not really admit that!
The news in our house is as follows:
Elsie now has 4 teeth the 'normal' two bottom- middle ones and the two top fangs!!! She is our little blood sucker and has the best Tan ever! - I do use loads of high factor Cream in her but she would tan if you shone a torch on her! She can also shake her head and says ' Na, na, na' - meaning NO,NO,NO! She can call for 'Dadda' - which is great for me at 6 am!!! She is also cruising in between the furniture, EVERYTHING goes in her mouth , I don't remeber Tils wanting to eat everything as much as Elsie does.
Tils had a hair cut yesterday and is much the same, she is loving the weather and has enjoyed being out in the new park, She has missed the seaside and keeps asking to go down to Brighton so we will be making a trip soon!
She is adoring school and Mummy and Daddy had to go for a meeting with her teachers, they said she was a very good girl and is doing really well, especially with Craft and playing outside.
Mummy has brought a Bike and Daddy is buying the girls a trailer to pull along so they can be attached to his bike, We can't wait to get out with them in the sunshine for picnics!

No comments: