Wednesday 23 April 2008

Bumble bees......

You are not allowed to take Photographs in Bumble bees so I asked for permission to get some piccies when Tils had her cake, The children were shattered by that point...She was sooooo hot and bothered! So they are not the best pictures! And the Cake had subsided some what, Matilda had requested 'a sweetie pie cake... abit like Bob's Birthday cake but with marshmellows,'...what a tall order!!!!I made it using as much chocolate and marshmellow fluff as I could muster!...Its not as professional as Bob's but it tasted great!


Matilda and Lydia
Aydan and Matilda picking bits off!..I could not find a cake board big enough so I had to use a tray!
A very shattered Matilda with her pressies!
The cake after it had collapsed! I wish I had taken pics when it was in one piece!!!
Up close and personal!
More presents....
Thank you so much for coming and for all the very generous gifts, We all had a wonderful time!
Sorry there are not more photos but this is all they would allow me to take!

No comments: