Tuesday 22 April 2008

Matilda's Birthday Morning!

Happy 3rd Birthday Matilda!

My Birthday Breakfast Table, I have my Punch puppet from Daisy and Sam
My Breakfast Birthday Table

Oh Daddy presents!!!

Thank you to everyone for the gorgeous gifts given today,last week in Highcliff and throughout the week!!! We have a very spoilt little girl!!!
Tils in her gorgeous Hat/ Sunglasses combo from Mark and Emma...How cool am I?

Matilda woke up at 5.50am and came into bed with Mummy and Daddy, she was so excited about her Birthday and said 'I hope I get a Badger for my Birthday' Tom and I were a little confused as it was before 6am, We soon realised that she wanted a 'Badge' to pin to her pyjamas!!! Then Matilda asked if she could have sausages,olives and pasta for her birthday breakfast, Unfortunately Olives were the only thing I did not have in, so I am going to pop down to the deli while she is at school! We made do with Finest Apple sausages and Brioche.
We came down stairs for breakfast and opened her cards and some gifts and found a Badge on the Bunny card from Nanny Joyce and Grandad Grey! Tils was very happy with it and pinned it to her top!!! Matilda still has a few pressies to open as we like to phase it out through the day!

Cool strawberry sunglasses (for the collection) from My Sister Twiglet
Ummm...Who likes Matilda's new School/swimming bag more Mummy or Tils???...And it matches the Sunnies!!!

We had a bit of a nightmare as we Brought her a scooter on Saturday (which she has not had yet so If you speak to her before tonight don't mention it!!!) We drove over to John Lewis, In Milton Keynes as I had a seen a good one and We didn't want characters on it,it has two wheels at the front so It wont fall over!
We thought we were soooo prepared then Tom went and got it out of the car last night to assemble and put a bow on for this morning and....... It didn't have handle bars....She now has a skate board...!!! Jules is driving over to Milton Keynes this morning to tell Mr Lewis off!!!

My new window to watch my chickens!
Look Look!!! New window...wooohoooooooo! (How tired do I look???)


Grandma and Grandad Brought Tils a window for her bedroom (as her room was the bathroom when we bought the house and still had frosted glass) so we thought it would be nice for her to see out of her window and look at her chickens!!! It arrived to be fitted and all was fine until the man realised it had the wrong sized glass, so it now has perspex in it! (She still has some other parcels from Grandma and Grandad waiting to be opened)....So far Matilda has a scooter with no handle Bars and a window she cant see out of....Oooooppps!!!!

No comments: