Tuesday 8 April 2008

a little update!

Still no comments people...We are starting to take this personally!!!
Today has been really sunny and nice we walked to the park but Tils was beyond tired to the point that she cried all the way there and all the way back, at first I was really cross with her as she was such hard work - then I felt really sorry for her as she was sooooooooo frustrated, she just wanted to sleep, she had walked baby Betty down in her buggy and I could not push it back as I was pushing Elsie so she was traipsing behind with her pram all snotty and tired...Poor Tils she is in bed now recovering! I think we will be home for the rest of the day and maybe play in the garden for a bit then we have our shopping being delivered (Tom has a busy week so I have done an internet shop)
A little nugget of information to share with you I have recently found Google reader and Iam now obcessed with it!!! I add all my blogs to it and it updates automatically ...Its the best thing ever!!!...Only I dont seem to be getting much done during the day!!!
Anyhoo...Iam abit bored with Myspace and Facebook now and have started a Yuwie page, It is a social networking site just like facebook and Myspace only you get paid every time you use it!!! YAY! Please click here to join as I will get your referral!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi girls, well grandma is sooooooooo pleased that she is the first (unreal A!) to leave a comment. I can just about read it as my left eye is now very blured, however, I have just arrived back from a fun couple of days with Corri and was happy to see the photos. Till's if it is an consolation, Grandma is shattered too. Auntie Corri wore her out with all of her talking. Thank you for the delightful surprise visit, what a treat! I can't wait to see you all at the weekend. See you soon, over the moon xxxx

Tils and Wig...Because their worth it. said...

Yay...Finally someone who reads our blog!!! hahaha Hope your eye is getting better Love from us!!!