Wednesday 9 April 2008

Daddy's new website!

I meant to tell you all about My first web design, I did it all my self!!!! It is up and running.... I have never done anything like this before and I am quite impressed with my handy work! I was waiting for the domain name to be excepted before I showed everyone!(we had a temporaray name) Now Iam waiting for Google to confirm the listing ( It has to be running a certain amount of time before they will add it.)
have a look.... www.twilliamsplumbing.com
Ok it is for Daddy's Plumbing business but Iam still happy with the outcome!!!
Tell us what you think...Oh and anyone Tom has done work for who wants to add a reference (only if it was good!!! hahahah) email it to me and I will add it Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want comments you got them! Will go straight to the Williams Website after this to check out your waterworks.
Love the new background-would seriously love to hang that on my next decorating job (I'll email you a few piccies of my last wallpapering job which turned out really well).
We are all looking forward to playing with the little Willies this weekend, see you then.
Love Dawn

Tils and Wig...Because their worth it. said...

Thank you! we are loving the feedback!!!Oh and the wallpaper you did was amazing love it! xxx