Tuesday 8 April 2008

New!

We knew we could rely on Grandma for a comment!!! At least we have one reader!!!
You may have noticed our new background, let me know what you think I have tweeked it Alittle bit, but Iam not sure about the colour of the font? It seems alittle pink for me but I will leave it a couple of days and then update it! I will not add the standard pictures and side bars until I decide on a new layout, so you will have to make do with minimalism!! and maybe a coupe of polls as I now some people like to partake in a little poll now and again!!!Ummmm What can we vote on?...

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I never even knew about comments! Loving the swirl and the pink of the blog but the type is a little fant, have to sqint when I read it - should read my glasses more often. More friendly readable colour for the text please.

I cannot believe that Tils is nearly 3! Do you have anything planned for her bday?

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday.